Looking for the quintessential Arts & Crafts bungalow in Brookland DC? Look no further!. This spectacular renovation of a once dilapidated bungalow sets a new bar for Brookland Real Estate.
This brilliant Brookland Real Estate Renovation checks all the boxes for today’s buyer!
With quickly rising real estate prices across the city, it can be difficult to find a home that checks all the boxes for today’s buyer and still stay within budget. This fantastic Brookland DC Arts & Crafts home was the eyesore of the block up until recently when the owner transformed it into the modern bungalow it is today. The property had undergone a couple of earlier “renovations” over the years which detracted from the home’s appeal. The former owner had enclosed the front porch and built an apartment addition in the backyard as an extension of the detached garage. The current owner/developer wisely decided to restore the front porch and demo the backyard apartment to regain the home’s wonderful yard. In addition to these brilliant changes, the developer focussed on delivering a floor plan that would meet the demands of today’s buyer looking for Brookland Real Estate including:
- Open Concept Layout (living room, dining area, and kitchen)
- Spacious Master Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Open, airy, and bright Master Bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and separate tub
- Ample Storage & Closet Space
- Versatile lower level suite with income-generating potential and separate entrance/egress
- Deck with ample space for table and chairs
- An actual lawn for entertaining and/or man’s best friend
- First-floor office for working professionals who often telecommute
- Other modest but often overlooked features
- Coat Closet at Entry
- Kitchen Pantry
- First Floor Bath
Quality finishes for a Quality Home
- Finished-in-place Oak Hardwood Floors
- Frameless glass shower doors
- Soft-close kitchen drawers
- New windows
- All new plumbing, electrical and HVAC
- Wooden privacy fence
- Decorative iron fencing
- Tasteful landscaping
Brookland Real Estate Location is prime for future growth!
The Brookland DC neighborhood is one of the city’s hottest communities. With it’s own metrorail station and two commercial corridors (the new Monroe Street Market and historic 12th Street), Brookland offers the perfect recipe for continued growth and future appreciation. This fantastic Brookland home is just 1/2 mile from the Brookland-CUA metrorail station which is conveniently located adjacent to the two shopping corridors. Enjoy a myriad of new shops, restaurants, and services. Learn more about the history of Brookland DC and its evolution. Enjoy great nearby restaurants, bars, and shopping including Brookland’s Finest Bar & Kitchen, Brookland Pint, Right Proper Brewing Company, Menomale Wood-fired pizza, and more.
Interested in this Brookland Beauty?
Unfortunately, this wonderful piece of Brookland Real Estate never made it to the market. A lucky buyer secured it just as renovations were being completed. If you’d like to learn about listings before they hit the market, schedule a private consultation with Principal Broker Mark Meyerdirk.
Other Brookland Real Estate for Sale:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.