- List Price: $849,978
- 1,229 Square Feet (per builder)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Garage Parking
- NW corner exposure floods unit with wonderful natural light
- Pleasant street views
- Expansive master bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and large bath complete with double-vanity and custom, walk-in shower
- Second bedroom “wing” features pocket door allowing for privacy between the bedroom and hall bath
- Gorgeous kitchen features designer cabinetry, solid-surface counters, stainless steel appliances, and center island with waterfall countertop
- Living room features wall of windows overlooking 11th & I Streets SE
- Dining area
Sunday, March 24th
Street-Facing, Corner Unit
Welcome to Kipling House’s most desirable two bedroom layout featuring an expansive, street-facing living area with bedroom suites that flank either side. You’ll love the floor-to-ceiling windows facing west and north that flood the unit with wonderful natural light. The master bedroom suite overlooks I Street and has a walk-in closet and gorgeous bath with double vanities and custom, walk-in shower. The versatile second bedroom “wing” features a pocket door providing privacy between the second bedroom and guest bath.
The fabulous open-concept living area features a gorgeous kitchen complete with designer cabinetry, solid-surface counters, stainless steel appliances, and island with waterfall counter ideal for entertaining while doing meal prep. The living area has a generous-sized living room and separate dining area.
The Kipling House
Built in 2017, Capitol Hill’s Kipling House has posh finishes without the exorbitant condo fees. The secure-access building has an inviting entry foyer and lobby, beautifully-appointed hallways, and parking garage. Best of all, enjoy entertaining, grilling-out, or reading a great book from the roof deck while taking in the amazing city views.
Location, Location, Location
The Kipling House is brilliantly located just three short blocks from countless restaurants, bars, and shopping at Barrack’s Row. Also, take a quick stroll down neighboring Pennsylvania Avenue and enjoy Eastern Market and the new Trader Joes. The central location also provides easy access to Navy Yard in addition to 695 for getting around the city fast, into MD/VA and for speedy airport access. Public transportation options couldn’t be easier too. Take your pick of metrorail stations (Eastern Market & Potomac Ave), jump on the bus at 11th St or Pennsylvania Ave, or hop on Capitol Bike share and cruise around Capitol Hill’s mostly-flat terrain.
- Grocery Stores (Harris Teeter – 2 Blocks, Trade Joes – 5 Blocks)
- Barrack’s Row restaurants & shops – 3 Blocks
- Eastern Market – 6 blocks
- Metro (Potomac Ave – 2.5 Blocks, Eastern Market – 5 Blocks, Navy Yard < 1 mile)
- National’s Baseball Park – 1 mile
- William Rumsey Aquatic Center, 7/10th mile
- Lincoln Park – 8/10th mile
- Senate Office Building – 1.5 miles
- House Office Building – 1.2 miles
- Union Station < 2 miles
- DCA Airport < 6 miles (about 10 min drive)
900 11th Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.