8207 Grubb Road, #201
View Virtual Tour
1 Bedroom + Loft (1,060 sq feet)
$1,950/month plus electric
Available for Immediate Occupancy
The quintessential Rock Creek loft has arrived. This beautiful, light-filled condo features sparkling hardwood floors in the living area, beautiful window treatments, and new carpet in the bedroom. The updated kitchen features corian counters and an abundance of storage. The bedroom with loft floor plan features nearly 200 square feet more than the traditional 2 bedroom units in Rock Creek and boasts skylights (shades and blackout shades for comfort) to boot, cathedral ceilings, and wood-burning fireplace. Enjoy the community pool (only available to Rock Creek Gardens residents) & easy access to Rock Creek Park. The turnkey condo also features central air & heat (no window units), and in-unit, front-loading washer and dryer.
Special Unit Features:
- All windows have full screens and window treatments that open from the bottom as well as top to maximize light, ventilation and privacy
- Loft and bedroom blackout shades
- Four ceiling fans
- Programmable thermostat (convenience and energy saver)
- Excellent storage space and extra-large closet in the loft
- Wall-to-wall mirror medicine cabinets in bathroom
- Truly paradise for runners and bikers alike with Rock Creek Park at your doorstep
- Rock Creek Sports Club, the area’s best gym (per Bethesda Magazine Readers) is located conveniently across the street
- Great commercial center next door including the Parkway Deli, a dry cleaner, and neighborhood restaurants including The Daily Dish and a Chinese restaurant
- One mile from the Silver Spring Metrorail Station
- Ride-on bus directly in front of Condo and Metro bus a 5 minutes walk away
- Quick access to the Beltway, Downtown Bethesda, and Downtown Silver Spring (AFI, the Fillmore, & Whole Foods)
- Pet-friendly community
- Rock Creek Gardens Pool for exclusive use of residents of Rock Creek Gardens (Rock Creek Village and Commons do not have access)
- Community Bike room
- Community Parking
- Verizon FIOS available
The community of Rock Creek is a serene, well-situated neighborhood on the northern border of Rock Creek National Park. Three separate garden-style condominium complexes-Rock Creek Village, Rock Creek Gardens and Rock Creek Commons-boast over 500 units and share 18-acres of land located between 16th Street and Connecticut Avenue off of East/West Highway.
Bordering the communities of Chevy Chase, the District and Silver Spring, Rock Creek is minutes away from the thriving cultural centers of downtown D.C., Bethesda, and Silver Spring. Residents have easy access to just about everything, including restaurants, shops, movie theaters, the Metro, buses and the Beltway.
Mark Meyerdirk knows that a good product sells itself, so when he talks highly of the Rock Creek neighborhood, it’s because he truly believes in the community. In fact, the Realtor who conducts real estate transactions in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia was so enamored with the neighborhood that he bought his first and second home in Rock Creek Gardens, one of the neighborhood’s three condominium complexes. When he outgrew his one bedroom in Rock Creek Gardens, he moved to another with a loft.
Convenience was the reason Mark, a long-time resident of Silver Spring, moved to the quiet, green neighborhood situated between Connecticut Avenue and 16th Street on East/West Highway and bordering the communities of Chevy Chase, the District and Silver Spring.
Mark liked being close to the shops, restaurants and nightlife in the downtown areas of Bethesda, D.C. and the newly revitalized and ever-burgeoning Silver Spring. Plus, the marathon runner and outdoor enthusiast’s unit is within close walking distance—or running/biking distance in Mark’s case—to the trails in Rock Creek National Park. His gym, Rock Creek Sports Club, is next door, and he frequents the notable Parkway Deli, the Silver Spring Coop and other conveniences on the same strip. While Mark no longer lives in Rock Creek, his familiarity Rock Creek coupled with the surrounding area, and his unparalleled dedication to his clients make Mark the obvious choice for a Realtor here.