Job Posting: Marketing & Sales Director
Urban Brokers seeks a Marketing & Sales Director to strengthen the brand through creating a more consistent marketing message and to further expand awareness of the brand through print and digital media. In addition to the marketing component, the candidate shall have a desire to grow sales for the firm and actively engage in client meetings, show property, and host open houses. A real estate license will be required. Strong candidates without a real estate license will be considered however will be required to complete the required online education and pass the real estate exam within the first month of employment. A reliable mode of transportation is required for attending client meetings, showing clients property, etc.
Self-driven, quick learners who come across as genuine and can easily connect with people will excel at this position.
Marketing & Sales Director Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing new marketing materials to attract buyers and sellers to the firm
- Write copy for marketing including brochures, blogs, magazines, etc.
- Work with graphic designer to create digital and print marketing campaigns
- Create and publish content to social media platforms including photos, blogs, and video
- Show buyer clients properties including the firm’s listings
- Host open houses
- Serve as Proxy to the Principal Broker for client meeting when he is unavailable
- Assist with logistics (signs, brochures, lockboxes)
- Coordinate between professional staging company and seller clients
- Project management of contractors for premarketing repairs and post-contract repairs
Marketing & Sales Director Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Relationship Building
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets
Additional Skills Preferred:
- 1-3 years Sales Experience
- Software/Websites including WordPress, Docusign, Zipforms, Docusign, Photoshop
- Experience with social media marketing
- SEO optimization
- Google Adwords
Salary: Base salary + commissions based on overall company performance. Salary commensurate with experience. Please state your salary requirements in your cover letter.